Treasury Management Client Services Specialist
Vectra Bank in Denver, CO
- Type: Full Time
Treasury Management Client Services Specialist-Denver(
At Vectra Bank, were committed to making this a great place to work and excel. We seek dedicated employees whose talent, drive, and innovative ideas add value to our customers, our colleagues and to our communities. At Vectra Bank, the possibilities are endless come for a job, stay for a career.
Vectra Bank Colorado is expanding our Treasury Management team. We are excited to offer an opportunity as a Treasury Management Client Services Specialist to an experienced candidate.
We are seeking a proven, highly motivated, service-minded individual to help us deliver world-class service to our Treasury Management clients.
What are we looking for?
As a Treasury Management Client Services Professional, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to our valued clients
- Deliver customer service and technical support to business and commercial clients who use Vectras Treasury Management solutions designed to meet individual business needs pertaining to collections, disbursements, investments, risk management and reporting
- Field medium to high volume inbound calls from clients using our Treasury and Merchant Services solutions
- Serve as the liaison between the client and internal resources to develop solutions to complex technical support inquiries
- Own the client experience from start to finish and exceed expectations
- Assist with other Treasury Management projects from time to time
- Other duties as assigned
Who should apply?
We want someone who has:
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- A Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years of banking experience in Treasury Management products preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems by phone
- Ability to interpret and understand customer data files
- E xcellent written and oral communication skills with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient at managing multiple tasks and deadlines with a continued focus on accuracy
In addition to the qualifications necessary, it is just as important to us that we hire someone who is passionate about people, and believes in the value they provide by making a difference in the place they work. We need someone who is proactive, who has a great attitude, who isnt afraid to think critically and collaborate on ideas to enhance our success and wants to work with professional people that are inspired to achieve their department initiatives!
Work LocationsColorado-Denver-CO - Colorado Center - Corp
Associated topics: information technology, patient, support specialist, systems administrator, technical, technical support specialist, technician i, technician iii, technician iv, technology
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!