Anesthesia Technician - Highlands Ranch Hospital
Assistslicensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring ofpatients and equipment.
Experience working as an Anesthesia Tech is highlypreferred.
At UCHealth, we do thingsdifferently
The new 87 bedhospital in Highlands Ranch will join UCHealth's proud tradition of superiorcare and unwavering commitment to patients and the communities we serve.Highlands Ranch Hospital combines a high energy environment and a \"patient firstmentality,\" giving employees the opportunity to deliver the highest quality careto patients. The highest quality of care gives patients access to advancedtreatments, complex surgeries and innovative clinical trials across the entireUCHealth system.
* Cleans, sterilizes and sets up alltypes of anesthesia equipment.
* Assists anesthesia provider withmonitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasivelines, and airway management.
* Provides daily maintenance of allequipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
* Maintains a sufficient inventory ofall equipment and supplies.
* High School diploma or GED
* 6 months of healthcare experience in the OR is stronglypreferred
Licenses and Certifications
* BLS through the American Heart Association or theAmerican Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand beforestart date. BLS or CPR card must be goodthrough sixty days of hire. All lifesupport certification cards must be issued by either the American HeartAssociation or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.(American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and allrenewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctionedcourse.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance oftalent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking forindividuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changingand are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so thateach of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth,we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningfulcareer. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array oftalents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer ourinstitution. As an affirmativeaction/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making allemployment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated againstin any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise bediscriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteranstatus. UCHealth does not discriminateagainst any \"qualified applicant with a disability\" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist crna, arnp c, assistant cna, cns, english, midwife, neighborcare, nurse specialist, specialist