Employment Type: Full-Time
The Scheduler will help ensure smooth operational timelines of projects. The Scheduler will prepare, maintain, and submit contract schedules.Essential Functions
- Detailed scheduling, including the development and updating of project schedules, activity ties, variance reports, resource loading, and progress updates
- Develop and update resource curves and produce project related reports
- Attend monthly (or as needed) construction meetings to review schedule and plans, gather status updates, and provide continual scheduling support for periodic updates and claims mitigation
- Work with project management to assist with various management duties such as preliminary resource curves to be included in RFP responses, preliminary schedule to owners, and monthly schedule updates to be included in pay applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field, or equivalent experience (2+ years' operating Primavera P6 scheduling software and proficiency with Microsoft office software, specifically Microsoft Project 10 and Excel 2013)
- Ability to plan, monitor, and report project schedules to the customer
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn/desire to excel
- Proactive self-starter with demonstrated initiative
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communication skills
- Prior experience within the construction trade and/or experience in the utility and industrial electric field
- Accurate cost control analysis and reporting
Excellent benefits including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
Salary commensurate with experience.Job Requirements:
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries areEqual Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies, MYR Group and its subsidiary companies do not accept agency resumes unless they are from an approved vendor and submitted through our Third Party Recruiter Portal. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, company employees or any other company location. MYR Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Loading some great jobs for you...