Stanley Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Transmission Department Manager to work in our Denver, CO office.
This person manages all line organization functions including personnel administration, project quality assurance, project team support, technical organization support, and business development support. This person recommends department plans, programs and resources, including staff budgets and capital expenditures.
This position recommends hiring, salaries, promotion, transfer, demotion and termination of staff members. Recommends discipline lead appointments for project team assignments, reporting on department status, results and performance including quality and schedule is also included.
Specific activities include the development of the Performance Management Process for all department members, identification, recommendation and implementation of training and development of resource loading information and details.
Responsibilities also include project management and engineering designof power delivery projects. Provides support for the resolution of technical and coordination issues between disciplines. Communicates with clients and interprets their needs and ensures the successful completion of the project, and develops project progress reports on a timely basis.
Required skills, education and experience:
• Candidate must have a degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited University
• Candidate must have 8+ years of progressive engineering experience
• Candidate must have 5+ years as Lead or Manager of small to medium sized groups of engineers and designers
• Candidate must have a P.E. (Professional Engineering License)
• Candidate must have experience as Lead or Manager of projects involving multidiscipline groups
• Candidate must have experience in dealing with a wide range of client, agency, consultant and team representatives
• Candidate must have experience with detailed design of transmission projects
• Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to provide overall strategy and technical solution development for project needs and challenges
• Candidate must possess the skills to find solutions to a wide range of issues which are sensitive to the pressures of schedule, budget and quality products and the ability to work well and lead team members a must
• Candidate must have experience mentoring and guiding individuals or groups of lesser experienced engineers and designers
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be able to work legally in the United States for any length of time
A Great Place to Work: Become a Member
Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants, you become a member of our member-owned company. Our Core Values speak to the capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and commitment that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As a member, you have the opportunity to chart your own career path and play a role in shaping our mutual future.
CLICK HERE: BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Licenses & Certifications
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...