Employment Type: Full-Time
$37000.00 to $52000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has partnered with a growing organization in Colorado Springs seeking an Accounting Specialist to assist the Controller with all accounting functions. This Accounting Specialist is the perfect position for someone who has experience with matching invoices to purchase orders, full-cycle Accounts Receivable, data entry, and other accounting tasks. The Accounting Specialist works directly with clients and will need to have exceptional communication skills and professionalism. If you are looking to advance your career with a successful, growing organization then this Accounting Specialist position may be the perfect next step for you. This is a full-time position offering competitive base pay that is negotiable, a rich benefits package, and options to work from home during the COVID-19 recovery. Interviews held virtually Tue 6/23 - For immediate consideration, contact Alicia Hahn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolve discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; generate correction documents as required
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sourcesJob Requirements:
- Exceptional professionalism and communication skills (written and verbal)
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Detail oriented, tech-savvy, organized
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...