Employment Type: Full-Time
The Outlets at Silverthorne is seeking full-time maintenance personnel to help support the needs of the center.
The maintenance staff supports the Maintenance Supervisor/Director of Operations in performing maintenance duties that preserve the integrity and value of the property and guarantee a safe, well-maintained facility for our customers, tenants, and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all center equipment and vehicles according to guidelines established by the Director of Operations.
- Maintain all common areas of the center, including the public restrooms and parking lots to the standards set by center management for acceptable maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and vehicles as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Review tenant work orders daily and complete as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of field maintenance tasks, depending upon experience and level of certification.
- Perform all duties according to OSHA established health and safety standards.
- Support the custodial and security staff as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Interacts professionally with the public, vendors and center staff; maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all safety procedures established for the center.
- Ensure complete working knowledge and familiarity of all center Emergency Procedures.
- Maintain a safe and tidy maintenance shop making equipment and supplies are easily accessible.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.)
- Five years of skilled or semi-skilled maintenance experience which must have included one year of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a timely manner with a proactive approach to unusual occurrences.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Requires good organizational and leadership skills, attention to detail and openness to new ideas and procedures.
The Outlets at Silverthorne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Loading some great jobs for you...