ERP Strategic Account Sales Northern California or Pacific Northwest
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
Oracle provides the world s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to that success.
This field-level position is a customer-facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Oracle to maintain its credibility as an industry leader in Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management. This position requires the Application Sales Manager (ASM) to act as a thought leader within the sales organization and to directly influence existing customer Line of Business Executives and prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience from Oracle solutions. The objective is to expand mindshare and knowledge of the participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Oracle s solutions and strategy. Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory
* Generate license revenue to Oracle by directly selling Oracle s Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management portfolio of solutions versus competitive offerings to the net new and existing marketplace in North America
* Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
* Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
* Prospect net new and existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline of Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management license opportunities within an assigned industry-based account list
* Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
* Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle solutions
* Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management solutions with prospective customers
* Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management industry
* Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
*Preferred Requirements: *
* Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership
* Preferred 7 years applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts
* Ideal candidates will have experience selling ERP, EPM, BI or similar enterprise applications.
* Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
* Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Performance Management -based value and capability messaging
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position
* There will be a travel requirement
* Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, finalist candidates will need to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
* Prior Employment Verification
* Education Verification
* Social Security Trace
* Criminal Background Check
* Motor Vehicles Records (as needed for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at oracle, please go to:
*/At Oracle, we don t just value differenceswe celebrate them. We re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./*
**Title:** *ERP - Strategic Account Sales - Northern California or Pacific Northwest*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *200009AY*
**Other Locations:** *US-WA,Washington-Lynnwood, US-WA,Washington-Tukwila, US-WA,Washington-Bellevue, US-WA,Washington-Seattle, US-Washington*
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...