Leasing Specialists, why just settle for a job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking, it has opportunity pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
Monarch Investment is seeking a Leasing Specialist to join our team in Denver. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believes that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do. If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life.
The Leasing and Marketing Specialist will continuously analyze and ensure that Marketing Plans written and/or approved by the Director of Marketing are tailored to specific property needs and implemented correctly within a specific region. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing background who can identify traffic issues and implement a creative marketing plan to fix any issues. They are responsible for overseeing market surveys, comp reporting and making recommendations for market rental rates as well as any specials that might be offered. This person should also act as a \"mentor\" to leasing staff. They will train, monitor and report leasing outcomes to the Regional Property Managers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that properties within their region are following a written Marketing Plan offering suggestions when applicable for implementation and change through systematic, documented evaluation
* Ensure that all collateral marketing and leasing materials used by the properties are within MIMG policies and are at the highest level of quality available within budgetary constraints
* Collect and analyze market surveys produced by properties and make adjustment recommendations for market rates and specials offered
* Understand and be familiar with regional trends, including \"latest and greatest\" marketing strategies
* Listen to and evaluate calls from underperforming properties and send direction to regional, assistant regional and property managers
* Train, mentor and monitor training programs for all on-site leasing staff including but not limited to GraceHill, eLearning, Webinars, etc.
* Directly maintain marketing campaigns such as craigslist posting, website management, on-line reputation management sites, etc. with the assistance of leasing staff
* Complete on-site audits of all Marketing and Leasing activities including YARDI data and lease files
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred, proficient in Yardi
* At least 1+ year experience in apartment leasing and/or property management
* At least 2+ years' experience in marketing, investment property marketing preferred
* Extensive knowledge in Craigslist and social media platforms including Facebook
* Exceptional communication and people skills
* The ability to adapt to a fast paced, high energy office environment
* Maintains a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times
* Treats all employees and residents in a courteous manner at all times
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, willing to travel within region
* Ability to positively motivate others
Equal Opportunity Employer