Loading some great jobs for you...
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Sr. Security Representative serves as a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) in support of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) programs at the Consolidated Aurora SBIRS Area (CASA) facility in Denver, CO and assist the Boulder Facility Security Officer (FSO) as required.
In this role, you will:
- Provide security education, briefings and debriefings, personnel security management, domestic and international visitor support, pre and post foreign travel tracking and briefings, and other tasks as required.
- Create presentations and training, write/develop/implement procedures, and provide excellent customer service.
- Work closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seek security rulings or deviations.
- Maintain the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
- Apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges, and communicate observations and recommendations to leadership.
You must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to make independent decisions while working with minimal direct supervision.
A Final Top Secret clearance is required to start with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Candidate will typically have 6+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final, Active DoD Top Secret Security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Knowledge of NISPOM/DCID/ICD/DoD Manuals
- Good working knowledge of OPSEC and Program Protection
- Must be available to respond after hours and be on call
- TS/SCI Access or Eligibility
- SCI experience
- Working knowledge of JPAS, SIMS, and LM Corporate Security Tools
- Experience supporting lifecycle security requirements from proposal to contract close-out
- Able to manage multiple security protection levels existing on a program
- Self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate and present intelligent, decisive and risk-managed security recommendations and decisions on a daily basis
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...