Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Integration, Test and Verification Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs! This position will fill a critical need on the S2E2 test and integration team. The successful candidate will have experience integrating and testing complex systems. This position will require creation of detailed test plans and procedures, test conduct on site, defect reporting, and requirement verification best practices. This position will require some travel to Boulder, CO and Greeley, CO.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
* Paid time off
* Work/life balance
* Career development
* Mentorship opportunities
* Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package
* Candidate must be a US citizen and applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
* Familiarity with testing and integration of complex systems
* Experience with requirements verification
* Must be able to work in a production/operational environment
* Must be willing and able to travel between Boulder CO, Greeley CO, and Colorado Springs CO
* Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or closely related field. Equivalent experience and education may be evaluated to determine qualifications.
* Candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance
* Mobile Ground Stations, SBIRS, Missile Warning, or Missile Defense
* RM&D experience
* Experience with the Standard Space Trainer
* Test Scripting
* Automated Testing
* Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: compliance, debug, h/w test engineer, hardware test, hardware test engineer, qa, schema, test, troubleshoot, verify