Electronics Engineer, Command and Data Handling, Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton, CO
? The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Are you ready to take your career beyond the confines of planet Earth? Lockheed Martin is the premier company designing, building and operating solar system exploration missions in conjunction with NASA. Be part of a highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems as we reinvigorate the robotic exploration of the lunar surface.
Become part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with perfection and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to extend our exploration of the solar system with you!
Join us as an Electronics Engineer, Command and Data Handling, Technical Lead
working on the of the (C&DH) hardware for satellites.
YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Purchasing and validating COTS hardware
• Writing specifications for hardware used in design of subsystems
• Developing unit and trade analyses.
• Validating performance.
• Supporting failure investigation processes.
• Material review processing.
• Manufacturing support.
• Discrepancy documentation and resolution. ***Position is contingent upon program award expected in Summer 2020
• 14 - 20 years
of professional experience for this role.
• This position requires you to be a US Citizen
• Active Top Secret Clearance
, thus you are a US Citizen
• Willing to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI w/Poly clearance
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and/or troubleshooting of spacecraft electronics.
• Experience designing high-reliability electronics.
• Previous or current Product Engineer or equivalent experience.
Certain citizenship requirements are necessary for this position Desired Skills:
• Previous or current Certified Product Engineer (CPE) or equivalent experience
• PSPICE, Saber, or other electronics simulation tool experience
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Familiarity with failure investigation processes (fishbone analyses, etc.)
• EMI/EMC design experience
• Ability to understand electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
• Familiarity with Spacecraft Bus Subsystems such as: Avionics, Power, GN&C, Thermal, RF Communications, Data Handling and Management, Telemetry and Commanding, Flight Harnessing, and Flight Software.
• Technical experience in full life cycle development of hardware including design, integration, and test.
• Ability to produce and present informal status briefings to Program Management and Customer.
• Experienced with working in geographically diverse teams and interfacing with industry partners/subcontractors
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...