Baker - full & part time positions available
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is rare, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Commitment to community involvement - Each restaurant partners with local nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and support continued research to eliminate childhood cancer through corporate fundraising initiatives each fall.
- Kneaders Bakery & Cafe does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 million loaves of bread.
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving, & Christmas supporting our team's ability to have work/life balance.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Baker- both full time & part time positions are available. We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role of Bakeryou will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who will offer a unique menu selection Artisan, sweet, & seasonal breads all baked with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Bakerat Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- Proven track record of demonstrating super hero abilities in the kitchen from following recipes to paying close attention to add details to create one of a kind breads. Lifting large amounts of dough, flour, and other supplies is an important part of this role - the ability to stand, lift, and mix is crucial.
- The ability to work through change & be able to be flexible all while keeping a close eye on what's cooking!
- The schedule availability to work mid afternoon to night - Baking shifts start around 2 pm - 10 pm & a shift on Sunday (when the store is closed) from 9 am -5 pm.
A successful Bakerat Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need to be qualified with:
- 1+ years of large scale baking/pastry experience.
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Formal baking/pastry education is a bonus; however, it isn't a requirement for this position.
- Must be 18 years old or older to be qualified for this position.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe offers comprehensive health & wellness benefits include health insurance (individual & family), dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, paid time off, employee discounts and more.
If you have the skills & experience listed above, we want to talk to you! Submit your application today to begin this process.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...