Department: KS Front End
Post End Date:
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store e-Commerce Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Assist the Store e-Commerce Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the stores e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce department when the Store e-Commerce Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associates needs.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team members daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click .
Required Travel:Up to 25%