ABA Behavior Therapist / Behavior Technician
Employment Type: Part-Time
Key Autism Services is seeking part-time Behavior/ABA Therapists!
If you are passionate about working with children and adolescents with autism, join our team. We offer competitive pay and flexible hours!
Hourly pay rates are determined upon experience.
We have cases available in our Denver Region; Denver, CO.
The BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) will develop programs for you to complete with your client daily, and the BCBA will oversee these goals being implemented.
Behavior Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one (1:1) in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Conduct discrete trails, implement behavior support, and treatment plans
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families, and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Arrive on time and be prepared for therapy sessions
What we offer:
- Afterschool Hours: afternoon and early evening
- Competitive hourly rates and bonuses
- On-The-Job Skills Training
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) 40-Hour Online course
- Supervision, Practicum, and Mentoring for aspiring BCBA's
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Employee recognition
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards your degree in a related field (Psychology, Education, Social Work, or Sociology) preferred
- Experience working with children for 1 year in a 1:1 setting
- 1-year ABA Experience
- If no direct ABA experience, 1-2 years working as a Special Education Assistant, Paraprofessional, Teacher's Assistant, or ABA Tutor in a school or home setting
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained and dedicated individuals who show a passion to contribute their skills to improve the lives of the clients we serve.
Check out what we have to offer at:https://www.keyautismservices.com/careers/
Loading some great jobs for you...