Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition Number 10707 Westminster Post Date 3/29/2016 Title Restaurant Manager City Westminster State CO Description Joe's Crab Shack is a dynamic and growing leader among the seafood, full service, casual dining chains currently operating in over 30 states. The management of Joe's is focused on creating the perfect dining experience for our guests and an exciting work environment for our team members. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth in a professional, yet casual, workplace. Summary
The Restaurant Manager works as a key member of the restaurant to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant. Duties and Responsibilities
• Arrange for all equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate services.
• Assess staffing needs and recruit staff.
• Coordinate assignments of cooking personnel to ensure correct use of food and timely preparation.
• Monitor purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion and specification standards.
• Enforce standards for personnel performance and customer service.
• Estimate food, liquor, beer, and wine consumption for purchasing needs.
• Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant.
• 100% table visitation enforced at all times.
• Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
• Monitor compliance with and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
• Organize and direct training programs within the restaurant.
• Schedule staff hours and assign duties
• Maintain high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
• Ensure highest quality levels of products and services
• Teach, train, and live the Operational Absolutes
• Follow up with hourly staff on Daily Cleaning Calendar responsibilities
• Fill out all required shift checklists and follow up on opportunities discovered
• Complete other duties as assigned in support of the business.
IRG123 Requirements Qualifications and Abilities
• High School Diploma • Some college or college degree preferred • Minimum 2 year previous restaurant management experience OR • Six month to one year in house Supervisory Training Development Program • 8-9 Week Manager in Training Program consisting of Front and Back of House Management Training • Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages. (May vary by state) • Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Dept and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes • Must have clear written and verbal communication skills • Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description • Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions. • Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all guests in the restaurant • Must be able to coordinate needs of all restaurant team members • Must be able to work in a team environment Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
Loading some great jobs for you...