Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
IZEA was built to connect the world s top brands with influential content creators and publishers to enable influencer marketing and content production at-scale. With over 500,000 Creators reaching over 3 billion fans and followers around the globe, IZEA is unmatched in its industry experience, network diversity, and technology ecosystem. A career at IZEA offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization!
Our clients demand influencer and content marketing campaigns with a strong strategic backbone, developed by team members who can help brands and agencies navigate this fast-moving territory. The Account Executive function is a client-focused, high-performing role that is strategically aligned to our business priorities and passionately focused on building a distinctive IZEA brand in the marketplace.
The primary focus of our broader Client Development team is to drive profitable revenue growth through relationship expansion efforts. The Account Executive will be assigned a portfolio of brands/agencies and will be responsible for working with other IZEA team members across a variety of the Company s departments to achieve the overall account success.
In partnership with Client Strategy, Creator Ecosystem, Business Operations, and Campaign Management. The Account Executive leads the development of compelling IZEA solutions that ensure a clear value-proposition for clients and a holistic approach that remains authentic, to the brand s voice. Beyond this, the Account Executive plays a crucial part in bringing the strategic vision to life by linking the right messaging and the right tactics to maximize value across Owned, Earned and Paid channels.
In this role, You are a key part in supercharging IZEA s biggest and best new ideas -- not just filling-out a spreadsheet for a RFP and hoping for the best.
What To Expect:
- Identifying new prospects with LinkedIn SalesNavigator and Sellercrowd, along with other resources
- Updated and organizing client information in CRM (Salesforce)
- Outreach to contacts through email, LinkedIn and occasionally phone calls
- Leading client calls
- Proposal building and Quotes
- Strategic ideation
- Secondary support for ongoing campaign management
What We re Looking For
- Instinct for managing clients. You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and you ve helped cultivate new initiatives from these relationships. You have a sixth sense when it comes to partnerships and can effortlessly navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously.
- An intuition for people. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you have the ability to communicate to all audiences -- whether it s an intern or a C-level executive in the company but more importantly, outside of it.
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earned the reputation of someone who gets things done. You thrive when you have a lot on your plate and get energy from making our clients investment in IZEA a success.
- Thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques, workflows, and best practices
- 25-50% of your role will require travel, with the expectation to be at IZEA HQ several times per year with client visitation and satellite office trips in addition.
- BA/BS degree required; MBA valued, but real-life experience is always preferred.
Why would you want to work here?
IZEA has been ranked a Top Place to Work by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 3 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte Fast 500 honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all of our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network over over 750,000 creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, film makers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible work environment that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 13 years old and over 100 people strong, our executives remain active player-coaches -- they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the never been done before with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we invite you to apply to become an IZEAn.
Additional relative job titles include - Sales Director, Account Executive, Account Director, Sales Manager/ Coordinator. Business Development.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information.
Loading some great jobs for you...