9474 E Orchard Dr
To provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living as assigned to clients in the home setting in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted practice and the Office s policies and procedures.Applicability of this Job Description
This job description for a Personal Care Aide may be used only
in the following situations:
- In an organization that is not subject to the Medicare Conditions of Participation; or
- In an organization that is subject to the Medicare Conditions of Participation, a Personal Care Aide may be employed exclusively to furnish personal care services under a Medicaid personal care benefit. [CITE: 42CFR484.36.e.2]
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and assignment.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- May have access to personal health information ( PHI ) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Loading some great jobs for you...