The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA and is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services.
Handprints Behavioral Therapy is committed to meeting behavioral, social, & emotional needs of children and adolescents 20 years of age or younger. We pride ourselves with providing a wholistic treatment approach which combines the collaborative efforts of both home health and behavioral practitioners.
* Part-time positions currently available (potential to grow into full-time position)
* Competitve Pay
If you have experience in the areas of psychology, child development, counseling, or teaching, and you are looking for a unique opportunity to grow, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provide pediatric behavioral therapies to children and adolescents who demonstrate a variety of behavioral challenges
* Attend regular supervision and training meetings with supervisor
* Collect and maintain high-quality records for all client contact
* Adhere to exemplary ethical and legal standards of care
* Demonstrate strong communication skills with clients, parents, professionals, and Handprints team members
* Manage a complex schedule, be punctual, and communicate effectively with children and their caregivers
* Enjoy interacting with children and adolescents who have autism and/or behavioral challenges
* A passion to cultivate growth in themselves and others
Qualifications and Skills
* Must complete our 40 hour technician certification and pass board certification within 90 days of hire (if not already an RBT).
* Clean background and willingness to undergo and pass a current drug test
No medical, dental, or vision offered at this time