Business Analyst-Denver, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title:- Business Analyst
Rate :-DOEUS citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship is available for this contract to hire a job.Job Responsibilities:
- Document current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with business users and technical subject matter experts
- Aid and support the execution of clinical integrations across electronic health information exchanges and custom built applications
- Prepare charts, tables, and other exhibits for use in presentations, as needed
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with Cerner EMR
- Experience with Cerner Command Language (CCL)
- EHR and health care IT experience (Allscripts, Citrix, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Requirements gathering experience, especially related to healthcare software and systems integrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Loading some great jobs for you...