Maintenance and Grounds
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: Maintains company grounds and facilities by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Clean and maintain restroom and changing room facilities.
- Empty trash cans and dispose of trash.
- Clean ovens, grills, stoves, and fire pits with shovels, brushes, scrapers and chemical solutions.
- Clean floors, walls and ceilings with power washer, mops and other equipment.
- Clean, parking areas, loading docks, and dumpster areas.
- Clean vehicles with vaccum, chemicals, and power washer.
- Cuts lawns by operating a mower and weedeater
- Trims edges, and weeds around walks, flower beds, and walls prunes roses, shrubs, and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs
- Sprays lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides
- Rake and bag leaves
- Rake and distribute gravel
- Cleans grounds and remove litter
- Shovels snow from walks and driveways
- Spreads ice melt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup
- Plants grass, trees, and shrubs
- Water lawns, shrubs, and trees
- Plant knowledge
- Direct traffic during busy days
Loading some great jobs for you...