· Should be very good in communication, expressive, collaborate with distributed team
· Understand the requirements, high level design and involve in development
· Maintenance/support/enhancement of existing high level design and add new modules
· Interact with multiple internal FedEx stake holders on work assignment & status on need basis.
· Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
· Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
· Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
· Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
· Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
· Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
· Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
· Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
· Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
· Ability to track and remove impediments.
· Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
· Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
· Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
· Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
· Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
· Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
· Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
· He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
· Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
· Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery. Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
· Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...