Director of ASIC Sales
Compensation: $156,280.00 - $156,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Cyient's Semiconductor, IoT, and Analytics (SI&A) business unit, we are proud to work on technology that is transforming how ordinary things work to perform better and provide greater convenience.
Cyient brings more than 20 years of experience in semiconductor and software systems solutions and services. Our strong technical and domain expertise with a robust ecosystem partnership makes us your trusted global semiconductor partner, from concept to production.
With the integration of two key acquired technologies, semiconductor, and digital transformation, into our services, we offer the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) industry end-to-end digital solutions. We support embedded intelligence at the edge, connected intelligence in the cloud, and actionable intelligence for the customer.
The role is reporting to the VP & Global Head of Sales and Business Development.
Key Result Areas
* Develop a pipeline of customers and build relationships
* Leverage sales force and drive lead gen
* Drive for Revenue growth and profitability
* Drive business proposals
* Negotiate contracts, MSA, Commercials
* Collaborative leadership with delivery, sales and pre-sales.
* Drives followership and leads by example
* 10+ years in metrics driven solutions selling and knowledgeable on semiconductor
* Clearly demonstrated experience in revenue growth
* Strong negotiations background
* Driven complex technical business proposals
* Contacts and relationships at the C level, VP and Director level.
* Deal flow- how to structure deals, legal contracts and MSA's
* Built eco-system partnerships to help drive revenue growth.
* Partnered with high tech engineering team >100 people and driving metrics on execution.
Specific skill set:
* Knowledgable on all phases of Electronics hardware development and manufacturing.
* IoT analytics. Understand flow of data from sensors - cloud to analytics.
* Silicon development and production experience.
* Automotive Electronics experience
* Bachelor's or Masters (preferred) degree in engineering or math (preferably electrical or electronics) and Master's in business administration (preferred)
* Strong networking, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent professional presentation skills
* Ability to successfully work on a multinational and multicultural basis
* Fire in the belly, Self-motivated
* High EQ
* Strong organizational and project management skill
* Travel @> 50% - Primarily around west or central region
Skills & Experience
Business Development, Engineering, Sales
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business intelligence, business management, business technology, franchise operator, guest, regional sales, sales, strategic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...