What You Will Be Doing
- Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with Project Manager, owners, and contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers and clients.
- Plan, organize, and direct on-site activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
- Take actions to deal with the result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays on construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Processes supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Strip Malls