Manager, Sales Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Manager, Sales Operations role will work extensively with the sales team to support deal structure and process, and provide insight into performance and trends. You will be responsible for management of members of the Deal Desk Team, in addition to providing direct deal support services to the Sales Team in the creation, execution, and approval of sales opportunities. You will also partner with cross-functional teams on CPQ, policy interpretation and enforcement, process training, and documentation.
The role requires you to assess and learn quickly, pick up new concepts, and develop processes per business needs while adapting to rapid changes in the growing channel business and maintaining a positive attitude and upbeat outlook in a rapidly changing environment. Strong customer facing experience and being proactively driven with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment are key success drivers for this role.
This position will additionally partner with the business systems team to understand the regional business challenges they are facing, work with them to identify the best ways to remove obstacles and boost productivity. You will dig deep into the current processes, issues, and systems set up to identify, analyze and propose viable alternatives to the current state.
- Directly manage several members of the global Deal Desk team and support their ongoing career growth and development
- Provide operational support to the sales team and sales support roles such as solution engineering, partner teams, etc.,
- Be a highly organized team player who is passionate about partnering with our sales teams to close deals and functions well under pressure
- Ensure all deals are compliant with company goals and policy by managing a Sales Ops Approval Queue in a timely and efficient method based on team SLAs
- Track and document non-standard deals and non-standard deal processes
- Collaborate to identify acceptable customer and company options to facilitate deal closure and facilitate meetings with various internal teams as needed to ensure deal compliance
- Work in a high-volume order transaction processing environment and be able to deliver with a positive attitude
- Manage a Sales Operations Support Request Queue of incoming requests from the internal organization and provide timely responses with the intent to provide support while also training the requester
- Help monitor Salesforce data quality and run cleanup projects as necessary to ensure data integrity
- Coordinate prioritization discussions with sales operations, channel sales and our business systems team
- Complete ad hoc Deal Desk projects and analysis as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or like-minded roles while operating in high growth environments within the technology industry. SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years experience leading teams preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ including Salesforce reporting
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes and familiarity with contract review
- Proven track record leading small to medium sized projects from requirements to go-live
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment while juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- Our executive team believes in Growth = Opportunity, meaning there's no limit to what we can accomplish
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...