A hospital located in Colorado is seeking a urology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The facility uses Meditech and Athenahealth EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call every third week of the month. The physician will see 15 - 17 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active CO state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Every third week of the month
- Charting: Meditech and Athenahealth EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 17 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology