CNA/Client Care Coordinator - Westminster
Comfort Keepers-North Denver is seeking a motivated individual to join the team in our office. This person will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and quality home care with focus on delivery and coordination of client services, growth, and development through relationship building and recruiting efforts. This position includes, administration work to include maintaining caregiver and client files, working with referral sources and maintaining proper notes, traveling to complete assessments and supervisory visits, training caregivers in the field, overall client satisfaction. The ideal candidate needs to be hard working, well organized, a MULTI-TASKER, professional and FUN to be around!
- Answer client inquiries, take referrals, and schedule home care assessments
- 90 day supervisory visits to assure clients' needs are being met
- Provide supervision guidance and counseling as necessary to caregivers to maintain standards of care
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resources
- Provide current, accurate, on-going communication and documentation of client/employee issues
- Assist with screening, interviewing, hiring and training caregivers
- Completing various office tasks such as filing, answering and documenting phone calls, etc.
- Participation in our on call rotation
- Accuracy on the computer when inputting customer and employee data
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, ccu, hospice, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery