Food and Nutrition Services - Relief Employee
Cherry Creek School District in Ignacio, CO
- Industry: Hospitality - Food Services - Chef - Commercial Kitchen
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $50,990.00 - 72,790.00 / Year*
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Is willing to travel to schools within a reasonable geographic area.
2. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
3. Assists in preparation and service of food.
4. Checks the quality and temperature of prepared foods before service.
5. Assists in daily cleaning of the kitchen and service areas.
6. Operates, cleans and sanitizes food service equipment, pots, pans and utensils.
7. Assists in cleaning of refrigerators, freezers and storerooms at regularly scheduled intervals as designated by the manager.
8. Performs cashiering duties.
9. Is familiar with food service computer functions.
10. Rotates all kitchen duties.
11. Communicates effectively in both verbal and written form.
12. Performs related work as assigned or required.
EXPERIENCE: JOB QUALIFICATIONS: 1. High School Diploma or GED Certificate desirable
Associated topics: chef, chief chef, corporate, executive chef, lead, pantry, pastry chef, service, service manager, sushi chef
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!