Cardiovascular Lab Specialist- RCIS (Craig)
Centura Health in Craig, CO
- Industry: Healthcare - Physician - Cardiology
- Type: Full Time
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience, preferred. Special procedures experience, preferred
- A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science or Graduate of an accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology, required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association required
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through CCI, Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), or RRT with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through ARRT required
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License or Surgical Technologist Certification upon hire unless performing SA duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration required (for Colorado staff only)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or within 6 Months of Hire
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in central Denver's historic Washington Park residential neighborhood, associates at Porter Adventist Hospital enjoy beautiful surroundings, leading technology, outstanding leadership and easy access to everything great central Denver has to offer. As a full-service Magnet designated, 368-bed acute-care referral center specializing in cancer care, joint replacement, spinal care and advanced robotic surgery, Porter Adventist Hospital treats some of the region's most complex medical cases and surgical patients. Our Heart and Vascular Institute is the first and only program in Colorado to receive full Heart Failure Accreditation status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We have also received numerous awards and honors including: 100 Greatest Hospitals in America by Becker's Hospital Review for 3 years in a row (2); named as one of the top two hospitals in Colorado by U.S. News and World Report; recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award-Clinical Excellence for 3 years in a row (2); one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for 2 years in a row (2), and many others.
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Craig, CO!