Website Content Strategist & Writer
Compensation: $58,490.00 - $90,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bayshore Solutions is a large digital agency that specializes in website development and digital marketing services. Our growing team is looking to add a talented website content strategist and writer who has a strong background in planning and creating digital content for a variety of B2B/B2C audiences and marketing channels.
As our website content strategist and writer, you ll be involved in the very early stages of website planning, including working with clients on improving their business story, creating their sitemap and website journey, as well as writing web copy to embody their voice, aligning with their branding and marketing efforts.
In addition to working on website projects, you ll get to plan and write content for clients blogs, emails, paid media, and social channels on an ongoing basis.
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for business storytelling and a desire to create impactful marketing messaging that addresses problems, answers questions, and inspires consumers to use a product or service.Responsibilities:
- Conducts interviews with clients to identify key pain points and themes for content
- Engages with customers/stakeholders to develop and maintain a cohesive brand voice
- Creates website sitemap strategies using analytics, SEO and user-experience knowledge
- Collaborates with designers and project managers on website designs and deliverables
- Assists in the planning and creation of content for websites, blogs, long-form guides, emails, case studies, landing pages and other marketing materials
- Conducts content audits and analysis to identify gaps in current content marketing efforts
- Creates buyer personas and user stories to align website copy with current audience needs
- Presents and reviews content to clients and internal teams
- Works with project managers to populate content on websites
- Bachelor s degree (marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or English preferred)
- Experience building website sitemaps and content outlines
- Experience in content marketing and SEO strategy
- 4+ years working in a professional or agency setting
- 4+ years writing websites and digital marketing content
- Writing examples and portfolio of work
- Experience in CMS platforms such as WordPress, nopCommerce and Sitefinity
- Portfolio examples of content strategy for B2B or ecommerce work
- SEO knowledge and experience incorporating keywords into strategy
- Copywriting-specific or advertising background
- Content strategy experience working at an agency or for a brand
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Real Estate Services team
- Virtual doctor accessibility via mobile app
- Personal discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, car rentals and more
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- medical/dental, vision, basic life- Aetna
- Short- and long-term disability
- PTO- 16 days
- Paid holidays- 7 days
- Employee Referral Program
- Flex Friday program- 12 days
- Continuing education/certifications
- Company bonus
- Corporate fitness reimbursement program
- Monthly Town Hall/lunch
- Monthly CEO luncheons & coffee meetings
- Culture Committee events
Loading some great jobs for you...