Dependable Truck Drivers like yourself have been Barney Trucking's number one investment for over 70 years. This is why we provide our drivers with state-of-the-art equipment, relevant training, and reliable, courteous support.
3 reasons you will want to work for Barney Trucking today:
* Are clean late model Peterbilt, Kenworth, or Freightliners * Include Sirius/XM Satellite Radio * Have high torque, high horsepower engines * Offer bug-free windshields (when washer fluid is applied)
Our Pay & Benefits:
* Pay $65,000 annually * Weekly Pay * Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, & 401K * 10 Personal Time Off days and 6 Paid Holidays per year * Breakdown Pay * Free fashion friendly orange or yellow safety vests
* We are vested in your success * We get the job done right and safely * We treat each other with respect * We pursue growth and innovation * We take pride in our work
Isn't it Time You Join the BT Team?
* Medical Insurance * Personal Time Off (PTO) days * Weekly Pay * Dental Insurance * Vision Insurance * Health Savings Account (HSA) * 6 Paid Holidays * Wellness Program * Life Insurance * Breakdown Pay * Short-Term Disability Insurance * Loyalty Pay * Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement * Safety Bonuses * Scholarship Program * 401K with employer contribution * See more benefits at
Your duties will include:
* Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods, etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures * Safely operate truck * Load and unload cargo * Properly track and document activity log
* Previous experience in truck driving * Class A CDL with Hazmat and Doubles endorsements * Must be able to drive a manual transmission * Ability to handle physical workload * Strong work ethic Associated topics: class a driver, company driver solo, company driver team, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company truck, otr driver, regular home time, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.