Avid4 Adventure has been activating kids' outdoor genes for over 15 years. We do this by running day camps throughout Colorado, California Bay Area, Portland, OR and overnight camps in Bailey and Evergreen, Colorado. With mission of empowering kids to choose active outdoor lifestyles, our programs are designed to launch kids into a lifetime of outdoor adventure. We are accredited by the American Camp Association and have been named one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work multiple years in a row.
We are currently hiring three Customer Experience Representative to assist us with our increased volume for the summer. You will be a part of a team that shares the belief that participation in the outdoors has the power to transform kids' lives. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to parents interested in enrolling in camp and school programs and supporting camp staff with enrollment needs during the summer season. In this position, you will answer high volumes of calls and emails responding to parents' questions about camp, correspond with customers through online chat, process enrollments through our online registration system (Active.com), and support with office administrative duties. The Customer Experience Representative is an integral part of our success in expanding Avid4 Adventure camps nationally and empowering kids to be active for life.
* Share Avid4 Adventure's mission, answer questions, and process enrollments for day camp, overnight camp, and school program customers via phone, email and live chat communication.
* Process camp registrations, transfers, and other camp-related purchases using online registration system, Active.com.
* Manage overnight camp paperwork and delivery to our field staff.
* Facilitate communication between parents and field staff to ensure camp runs smoothly.
* 1 year of college coursework is required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Previous customer service experience; experience handling a high volume of customers on the phone is a plus.
* Comfortable using various databases and MS Office (Excel & Word)
* Strong written communication skills
* Great ability to multi-task. Answering calls, registering customers online, generating reports all happen every day!
* Primary location: Avid4 Adventure's office is located in Boulder, Colorado
* Start date: April 16, 2019
* End date: July 26, 2019
* Hours: 40 hours/week. Customer Experience coverage begins at 8am and ends at 6pm. You will work with your manager on your specific schedule to ensure full coverage by the CE team during these hours.
* Pay: $14/hour
Associated topics: cashier, courtesy, courtesy clerk, customer experience representative, delivering, retail associate, retail customer service, retail sales, seller, service representative