PRODUCTION WORKER $18/HR & NO BACKGROUND CHECK APPLY NOW
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Aerotek has immediate openings for Production Workers at a concrete plant in Brighton, CO. These are CONTRACT-TO-HIRE positions and will go to work ASAP! NO BACKGROUND CHECK
Performs various duties on a crew to assist in setting up the form such as, carry materials to the form and position these materials in the form, pouring concrete and finishing off the concrete in the form.
- 5AM - 1:30PM Mon-Fri, but must be willing to work overtime.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Climbing up and down off of the form surface (usually about waist height).
- Carrying materials to the form to be used in setting up the form.
- Working with hand tools such as cut off saws, grinders, drills, etc.
- Operate Company Forklifts (company will train employees without Forklift experience).
- Climbing up onto and down from trailer beds to stockpile material.
- Overhead crane-way operator experience (company will train employees without experience).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb (onto forms and trailer beds, approximately waist high).
- Have adequate knowledge of the English language to be able to read pour sheets and set up directions, and be able to communicate with other members of the crew.
- Be an authorized forklift operator or be capable of learning the skills of operating a forklift.
- Lift, carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Climb up and down from forms and trailer beds.
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Standing, walking constantly, climbing, kneeling, crouching frequently, balancing, stooping, crawling occasionally.
- Ability to submit to post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- High school diploma or GED
- Moderate to high risk of exposure to unusual elements.
- Moderate to high risk of safety precautions.
- Moderate to high exposure to production environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...